Are you aware about Aloe Vera as a wonder plant for your hair?
Aloe Vera can be a one stop solution for all your hair woes, protecting it from damage and making them shine with a healthy glow. Grown in warm and arid climatic conditions, you can easily plant it in your terrace or kitchen garden and pluck it to use fresh whenever required. Enriched with proteolytic enzymes, it repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. Aloe Vera promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and acts great as a conditioner for smooth and shiny hair. Made up of a chemical make-up similar to that of Keratin, it rejuvenates the hair, preventing breakage and giving it more elasticity. Aloe Vera with a pH of 4.5 helps to close the hair cuticles which aids in controlling fizz.
Aloe Vera gel detangles your hair so you can use it as a hair serum and easily run a comb through the smooth hair. Aloe Vera is natural and free of chemicals. If you have curly hair, Aloe Vera accentuates your natural curls and gives you that glamorous look. It works equally well as a conditioner for oily hair as well as itchy scalp.
Aloe Vera is a boon for dandruff prone hair. It can be applied before shampoo as it helps to destroy the dandruff buildup in the hair. The natural enzymes present in Aloe Vera helps to remove all dead cells and fungus. As it maintains pH balance of the scalp, it prevents recurring of the dandruff.
Aloe Vera hair spray
This is how you can easily prepare a hair serum spray of Aloe Vera for unmanageable hair to make them smooth and silky. Aloe Vera gel is very light on hair unlike other conditioners. It draws moisture from the air and keeps the hair hydrated. It is quite easy to prepare Aloe Vera serum. Instead of using a hairspray, you can also spray this Aloe Vera serum after styling your hair.
- Take 4oz. water
- 4 oz. Aloe Vera gel( Pealed off from its leaves)
- Essential Oil whichever suits you from Amla, Olive, Coconut or Avocado
- Blend Aloe Vera and water in a small bowl with a spoon.
- Pour this in a spray bottle and shake it gently.
- Then add essential oil and shake it again.
- You can spray it on your hair whenever you find it unmanageable.
- It controls frizz and makes your hair effectively smooth and shiny.
Aloe Vera as a pre-shampoo conditioner
Being one of the best conditioner you can have for soft and lustrous hair, Aloe Vera can give best results when used as a pre-shampoo conditioner. This is how it can be used as a pre-shampoo conditioner.
- Pluck some Aloe Vera leaves and peal them off.
- Take out the Aloe Vera gel inside and collect it in a bowl.
- Massage the gel on your scalp and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with shampoo after that.
- You can also blend Aloe Vera gel with coconut milk and wheat germ oil if you want a relatively lighter pre-shampoo treatment.
- Regular use can make your hair manageable and soft as they are treated by Aloe Vera being the best natural conditioner.