How to use Amla correctly for good hair?
Amla which is also known as Indian gooseberry can work wonders and is one of the most effective natural remedy for hair fall. This tangy fruit can be your real saviour, in case you are losing your hair at an alarming rate. Here is how you can use Amla along with a few mixtures and process them to include it in your daily hair care routine to reduce your hair fall and get gorgeous shiny hair.
Amla Hair packs
1. Only Amla as a pack
- Cut fresh Amla into small pieces and boil them in water for half an hour.
- Strain the liquid after that.
- It can be made from fresh Amla as well as dried one. (If you are using dried Amla, soak the pieces overnight in water and strain the liquid in morning.)
- Wash your hair everyday with this Amla hair wash pack and you can see significant results in your hair-fall.
2. Amla and Shikakai
- Take equal amounts of Amla powder and Shikakai powder in a small mixing bowl.
- Add some water to it.
- Blend well to form a thick smooth paste.
- Apply it onto your hair all along its length.
- Let it set for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water finally.
- To a great extent, your hair fall will reduce.
3. Amla and Henna
- Pour some henna powder into a bowl (depending on the length of your hair).
- Add some fresh Amla juice to it. Mix well so that you can come up with a smooth paste of even consistency.
- Apply all over your hair. After a couple of hours, rinse off with plain water.
- It will make your hair roots stronger and also condition the shafts naturally.
Amla Hair Tonic
1. Amla tonic for stronger hair
- Take a small bowl and extract the juice of a fresh Amla in it.
- Apply it directly onto your scalp and massage with your fingertips gently.
- Leave it to set on your hair for an hour. Wash off with a mild herbal shampoo.
- Regular application of this hair tonic will nourish your scalp, thereby making hair strands stronger.
2. Amla and Lemon Juice
- Take a fresh Amla and extract out its juice into a bowl.
- Take Lemon and squeeze into the bowl with Amla juice.
- Mix well and apply this all over your scalp and massage with your fingertips for some time.
- Wash away with lukewarm water after 30minutes.
- It will fortify each of your hair strands from inside.
3. Amla and Coconut Oil
- Take a pot full of Amla and make thin slices of it.
- Dry them in shade for 3 to 4 days.
- Boil some Coconut oil and add these dried Amla pieces to boiling Coconut oil.
- Keep boiling until the mixture turns into a thick dark liquid.
- Apply it thoroughly onto your scalp and hair daily and you will feel a significant reduction in your hair fall along with a lot of other hair issues.
4. Amla and Almond Oil
- Take some Almond oil into a bowl.
- Add freshly extracted Amla juice to it.
- Now, warm up the mixture for some time.
- Massage your scalp with this liquid for 10 to 15 minutes. Use your fingertips and follow a gentle circular motion.
- Rinse your hair with a mild herbal shampoo after a couple for hours.
- Massage will boost the flow of blood throughout the scalp and put a stop to the hair fall.
Oral Intake of Amla
- Apart from external applicat1ion, oral intake of Amla can also be quite helpful in various hair issues especially hair-fall.
- Drink a glass full of Amla juice every day in the morning on an empty stomach.
- This will prevent hair loss as well as speed up the re-growth of hair considerably.