5 oils that help you grow your hair naturally
No matter how strong and beautiful your hair appears to you, it is necessary to pay careful attention to your hair care regimen to keep them at its best. Various factors affect hair growth such as general health, well-being and genetic factors. Hair growth can be enhanced through proper diet and hair care. Hair growth can also be encouraged using certain herbs and oils. It is advised to follow the holistic and natural ways as much as possible to promote hair growth.
In this post we’ll share the basics of natural hair care: essential oils. Apart from promoting healthy hair growth this oils can also be used for skin care and much more. So here are the 5 essential oils to help you grow your hair naturally
Castor oil is an age old beauty treatment that over time has been replaced by fancier beauty products with many more ingredients and a bigger price tag. With high ratio of ricinoleic acid castrol oil becomes beneficial for skin and hair. Along with hair loss, castor oil has also been traditionally used for acne, rashes and other skins conditions. Although castor oil has endless benefits, here are the top reasons as to why one should add castor oil to their hair regimen to give their hair a boost naturally
- Thick castor oil helps in sealing the moisture to stop hair breakage.
- Castor oil helps to regrow thicker and stronger hair.
- It also strengthens the hair that has started to thin around the edges and nape of the hair.
- It improves scalp health and helps in circulation of blood which further encourages healthy hair growth.
For thousands of years coconut oil has been one of the most popular natural hair conditioners. Coconut oil repairs the hair by improving hair cuticle and scalp health. Here are a few of the many reasons why coconut oil is one naturally healthy hair conditioner.
- Vitamin K, Vitamin E and iron found in coconut oil effectively eliminates dandruff while boosting hair growth.
- Coconut oil is an effective remedy to deal with the high content of bacteria found in scalp and hair.
- The anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties found in coconut oil help fight dandruff and lice.
Avocado oil is processed from the avocado fruit which is rich in monosaturated fats, proteins, vitamins, potassium and other minerals. Owing to its lubricating nature, the avocado oil coats all the strands of hair thus making it shinier and stronger.
- It enters deep into the hair strands and provides a moisturised environment for the hair.
- Thanks to its lubricating nature avocado oil can be used as a perfect detangler.
- Avocado oil provides amino acids to the hair follicles and thus promotes healthy cell growth.
There are two types of almonds commercially grown, bitter almonds and sweet almonds. The almond oil is extracted from the sweet almonds. The sweet almond oil has several important nutrients including polyunsaturated and mono fatty acids as well as vitamins E, D, B1, B2,B6 and A.
- Almond oil nutrients promote healthier and stronger hair.
- High content of Vitamin E in Almond oil is particularly helpful in hair conditioning.
Extracted from the seeds of jojoba trees, jojoba oil is widely used as a remedial measure for acne as it does not have any side effects. With its growing popularity almost all skin care products use jojoba oil as an ingredient.
- Resembles natural hair sebum the most and hence does not mess with scalps natural balance.
- It can be used to sooth the scalp and treat dry scalp problems and dandruff.
- As a conditioner jojoba oil ads shine, softness, elasticity and to hair.