6 ways to beat hair loss naturally
You will notice that sometimes your hair is withdrawing ahead of its time. This happens for several different reasons. Age, hormonal misbalances, pregnancy, genetics, illness, water effect and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Medication and hair transplant or salon treatments are always a solution, but in the long run how well it adapts to your situation is always a big question you will need to consider. Here are easier, most inexpensive solutions, to try to stop hair loss naturally. There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine, glitter in natural ways without using chemicals.
1. Massage essential oils into your hair
Reflexology on your scalp promotes good blood flow in the scalp, to keep your hair follicles dynamic. Massage your scalp daily with your fingers everyday for a couple of minutes. To enhance the massage, use a few drops of essential oils like badam, amla or olive oil into the hair and scalp. It nourishes the scalp and prevents hair fall. It also strengthens hair strands and helps in hair regrowth. The growth stimulating reflexology has properties which help hair growth. Hair oil is a blend of exceptional herbs and oils approved in Ayurveda. It nourishes hair, provides nourishment to the hair follicles and helping hair developing thicker and longer with better-quality growth. Also this hair oil improves sleep and increases radiance of hair.
This ingredient has several benefits for your hair. Not only does it promote hair growth, but also conditions it. It has necessary fats, minerals and proteins which reduce hair splintering and is also rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to curb hair breakage and damage.
• Grate a coconut and squeeze out its milk by adding a little water to it
• Apply it on the area where you notice sparse hair
• Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning
Onion is a rich source of sulphur which is advantageous for hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using its juice on the scalp can help in regulating hair fall. Leave the juice on your scalp overnight, and wash it out in the morning.
Just as onion garlic is also high in its content for Sulphur. Garlic is used in traditional hair regrowth medicines. You’d be surprised to know these beauty benefits of garlic.
Make sure you only use 1 of these juices and not a mix of them.
• Chop one onion finely and squeeze out its juice
• Apply the juice on your scalp and let it stay for 15 minutes
• Now rinse with a mild shampoo and let your hair air dry
• Repeat twice a week
• Crush a few cloves of garlic
• Add coconut oil to it and boil the mixture for a few minutes
• Let it cool down a bit and then massage it on your scalp
• You can leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair
• Do this two times in a week
4. Henna powder with curd
While curd acts like a hair tonic and rejuvenator, henna helps strengthen the roots. Curd with its moisturising and hair conditioning properties, balances the dryness which may be caused by henna for certain hair types.
• Take 1 cup of dry henna powder
• Mix well with half a cup of curd
• Apply this to the hair and allow drying
• Wash thoroughly with cool water and a mild shampoo
5. Green Tea
Both applying and drinking green tea is beneficial for hair loss and hair growth. Catechins are naturally present in green tea which help in repressing DHT or dihydrotestosterone which are the main cause for hair loss. This can help in avoiding hair fall naturally. The tea contains anti-oxidants, which may prevent hair loss and help hair growth.
• Brew 2 bags of green tea in 1 cup of water
• Let the tea cool slightly
• Apply it to your hair
• Leave the tea on for 1 hour
• Rinse your hair thoroughly
6. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds help in controlling hair fall. Fenugreek seeds used for preparing hair mask as it controls hair fall and helps stimulate hair growth from the roots. Another, use of fenugreek seeds is to infuse its extracts with the coconut oil. That way, the oil is filled with the goodness of fenugreek seeds hence you achieve double benefits of both the coconut oil as well as the fenugreek seeds. This oil helps cure hair loss and hair fall. It makes hair roots stronger.
• Soak fenugreek seeds overnight in a cup.
• Grind them to make a paste of medium consistency
• Apply that on the scalp gently
• Keep on the scalp for an hour
• Rinse off with lukewarm water