Simple Steps to perfect your Pouf!
Bored of your everyday simple hairstyles? How about trying something wilder by going the pouf hairdo way – a style which is riding the trend waves this year among celebrities and regular women alike?
Pouf is a timeless hairstyle which has been around since Victorian era and still mostly preferred by women in wedding, prom, date, formal or commercial outings. Getting popular each passing day, this style is done within minutes and there are many different ways of creating it. Whether you have long or short, curly or straight hair, you can sport this look with any hair length, and it works on any hair texture too!
Make your own style statement with the pouf hairstyle and dazzle people with a grace unmatched! Here is your guide on how to pull off this stylish look with perfection:
What you need:
- Hair brush and fine-toothed comb
- Bobby pins
- Hair spray
Let’s get started:
Pouf’s can be created in various ways. You can have vertical pouf or side pouf, either in varying sizes so as to compliment your attire with this hairstyle!
Elegant Simple Pouf:
- Pull a section from top of your head, as wide as you would want your pouf to be.
- For a simple vertical bump, back comb the section with fine tooth comb and tease your hair till you get a proper cushion look.
- Don’t worry if it looks messy at this stage. Smooth your hair with your brush to even all sides of the pouf.
- Holding the section all together, push it a little forward and secure it with bobby pins to make it stay and that’s it!
- Proof your pouf with hair spray to make it stay long, and use a pen to soften the style.
- Leave the rest of your hair open or bind it into a sleek ponytail or braid.
- Here you go! You are all ready to flaunt your chic look around!
Pretty Braided Pouf:
- This is similar to the simple pouf: just take the corner section of your hair near where you part your hair to get that side pouf.
- Take three small sections and start braiding them like French braid.
- Continue braiding till it reaches the other side of your head and a small pouf is formed.
- Holding the section all together, push it a little forward and secure it with bobby pins to make it stay.
- Cover your hair with spray and leave the rest of your hair open.
- This style is best suited for short hair in any age group. Bring a flirty charm to your look with this new pouf-ed braid!
We hope these simple yet gorgeous hairstyles will help you make a difference in your look! For more such awesome tips and tricks, stay tuned to our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/veolahaircare.